Project Manager - Engineering Support
Plans, Executes, Monitors and Controls Team Efforts and Procurements;
Evaluates Outcomes and Recommends Corrective Actions;
& Produces Reports and Presentations
· My wife and I live in Stafford, VA – we have two grown children.
· I completed my Navy Career in 2002 – I was an Assistant Program Manager, in Washington, DC.
· I hold a Master's Degree in Public Administration, and am currently an Engineering Support Project Manager for a small contracting firm, in Springfield, VA.
· In my 24-Year Navy career, I supervised the operation and maintenance of nuclear propulsion plants on three submarines, qualified Engineering Officer of the Watch, and was certified a Master Training Specialist by the Navy, and an Electronics Mechanic, by the Dept. of Labor.
· My last several years on Active Duty, I served in OPNAV project management with the Bureau of Naval Personnel.
· I’ve successfully transitioned back to the civilian sector – I’m a Senior Calibration Program Coordinator at Unified Industries Incorporated.
· Now, I'm ready for my next challenge - I’m available in the Washington, DC area, willing to travel, and have an active Secret Security Clearance.
· My contact information is at C D Haggard dot com.