Zen for Business
1. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
2. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else in the office.
3. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
4. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away.
5. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will soon be sitting at your desk, while you’re “fishing.”
6. Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.
7. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
8. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
9. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
10. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.